We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It might be scary at first, but calm down! So as not to be surprised, here's a little advice to help you overcome your weight with your weight.
5 tips if you are diagnosed with gestational diabetes
1. Yes, this is serious. But don't panic!First of all, gestational diabetes is not the same as type 1 or type 2 diabetes. In contrast, gestational diabetes develops during pregnancy and usually disappears after birth. In the rare cases where it does not go away, the mother has a high likelihood of having type 1 or type 2 diabetes just before pregnancy, but has not been discovered. " mild malnutrition, greater birth weight, enlargement of the abdominal organs, koraszьlйsand even fetal death can occur, "says Dr. Alixandra Creapeau.
2. You do not have to give yourself insulin
3. You should check your blood sugar regularlyAll you have to do is filter out one fingertip for a while, and a small amount of low-sugar sugar will show you the value in a drop of blood. Your doctor will tell you how often you need to do this, but it is usually good to test before and after each meal. You may not be able to check your blood sugar after getting up in the morning. Yes, unfortunately this is macerating and yes, it requires great discipline, but believe me, you can get used to it and it doesn't take long for the procedure.
4. Keep your routine under strict control! That's allBecause you need to keep track of your blood sugar levels, you should also keep a diary to keep track of when, how much, and what you eat. Not many people know that even though your pregnancy ends up being the same food that you had no problem with at the start of your pregnancy, it can lift your blood sugar to the skies. In addition to taking notes of each bite you enter in the mouth and measuring each of your blood glucose values, you also need to keep changing your eating preferences. I'm not a fan of the book, but think it's about to end, you just have to hold on!
5. Prepare for: Checking Frequently Than NormallyIf you have gestational diabetes, you should check on a weekly basis that your health care professional (physician, dietitian) is on the right diet and will check your blood sugar levels. Based on the data, they adjust the diet and advise. Ultrasonic monitoring gives special attention to whether the baby is not growing too fast, the amount of fetal water that is needed, but don't worry, if you follow the advice of care professionals, follow the diet, everything will be fine! And as soon as you hold the meaning of your life in your hands, we guarantee that you will feel that every minute of it is worth it.
- Pregnant Diabetes
- Every tenth pregnant woman can be diabetic