We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Such are the daily lives of half-parented children, according to the second wave of research on CSO.The Cohort 18 Hungarian Cohort Examination is a research initiated by the Central Statistical Office of the Hungarian Central Statistical Office, which monitors the growth of children born in 2018/2019. The special feature of the research is that data collection starts at the age of fetus, thus it is possible to examine the conditions of pregnancy.Such is the agenda of the half-hearted The babies and their mothers participating in the study also sought to capture some of the features of everyday life. Their inquiries about nursing, calming, sleeping habits of half-baby babies - so they came to the most basic aspects of the life of a family that cares for a baby. Cumit uses 6 out of 10 babies, boys just as often as babies. The vast majority of mothers, 87%, said they bathed their children daily, 2% said several times a day, and 11% every other day. The frequency of bathing less frequently was less than 1%. The reason for this is very varied: most of the time hospital stay was in the backyard, but it was also a case of traveling for work or leisure.
Sleep: At night, in the sun, alone or outdoors3 out of 10 babies sleep at night every day, but half of babies do not sleep at night, with 12% sleeping 1-2 times a week and 10% sleeping 3 to 6 times a week. Cribs sleep 3.5 hours on average in the sun and 9 hours in the night. Mothers sleep an average of 7 hours a night and, on average, wake up three times a night. The majority of children (57%) never sleep in their parents 'bed, but one in four babies spend at least one night in their parents' bed each day.
Snooze: react or not?During the survey, researchers also asked how mothers used to react to their children. Slightly more than half of the respondents (52%) chose to pick up their child immediately, while the other half (48%) chose to let their child run for a while and then take it if they did not rest. Fewer than half of the respondents said they did not respond directly to their child. The reason for this is very varied: most of the time hospital stay was in the backyard, but it was also a case of traveling for work or leisure.
- Six months gone and still not - What to do?
- Addition table
- This is how babies are planning to give birth