We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you suddenly pop out? During pregnancy, you may have acne that is worse than your teenage years. Why does your skin bounce during baby killing and what can you do to prevent inflamed spots?What can you do to prevent acne during pregnancy?
Why Do Your Acne Occur?Acne can appear on your face, neck, hairline, chest, and certainly on your buttocks. Two things with inflamed spots are responsible, and they start to disappear around the 6th week. One of the reasons is that increased progesterone levels trigger the production of sebum, which removes your pores, which can easily colonize bacteria. Your body will hold back more fluids and, at the same time, it will also provide you with materials that, for the same reason, are already a direct route to acne.
What can you do about it?
- Tisztнtбs: it is very important to clean the face twice a day with a thorough, cleansing, soap-free cleanser. Be sure to rinse your skin as well as your skin as acne can easily appear here. Also wash your hair more often to prevent grease and change your pillowcases more often than usual. However, be careful not to mistake your face for over-cleaning, as you will appreciate the natural moisture content of your skin, which can also trigger excessive sebum production.
- Don't push: if acne has appeared, remember that your mom always advised you not to push the bumps. It's a good idea to listen to this advice because it can lead to a slight scarring, and instead treat the acne with existing blemishes.
- Hidratбlj: many people forget to moisturize their face, sometimes just because they think that it will only make your skin look fatter. However, if you do not get the proper hydration, unfortunately, your face may become so dry that your body will only react again with the production of sebum.
- Choose oil-free from everything: Wash, hydrate and make-up are oil-free - and yet others are made for skin that is particularly prone to acne. This way you can prevent your pores from getting blocked.
- Keep your skin out of the sun: if your acne is very poor, your tannin may suggest a medicine that may make you more sensitive. So keep an eye out for proper light, use at least a 30-factor sunscreen, and try to stay in your shade.
- Eat wisely: foods high in saturated fatty acids, sugars, and refined foods all tend to get acne, so you may want to take them off during pregnancy. Instead, eat foods rich in healthy fats - avocado, salmon, a little oilseed - and lots of greens and fruits. Foods rich in vitamin A can also help prevent bumps.
- Also hydrate internally: external hydration creams are not worth too much without your fluid intake. Drink 2-3 liters of water, empty tea every day, to give your cells the right nutrition.
- Check with your doctor: Since it is worthwhile to avoid a number of changes during pregnancy, if you have less severe acne, which can be applied externally or internally, you should always consult your doctor. He can offer you the most secure gift.